When it’s cold, it’s a good idea to wear warm clothes. One item of clothing you might put on is a scarf. Here are three ways you can wear a scarf to stay warm and stylish. If you don’t have a scarf, use a piece of kitenge material or any other warm cloth.
- Put the scarf around your neck, and let each end fall to your stomach.
- Take the right end and throw it over your left shoulder and vice versa.
- Finally, take the two ends from your back and bring them forward in opposite directions.
- Fold your scarf in half.
- Put it around your neck.
- Pull the two ends through until you reach a comfortable length.
- Tie two ends of the scarf together.
- Put it around your neck like a necklace.
- Wrap it around your neck again and place the knot at the back.